Meet The 2023 Jeep Gladiator
The 2023 Jeep® Gladiator is an adventurous and unique pickup truck. This nearly unstoppable vehicle is designed for off-roading and built to perform in even the harshest, most extreme conditions. Here’s everything you need to know about the only open-air pickup truck in the industry, now available at Sulphur Springs Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram.
2023 Jeep Gladiator Performance
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator comes in ten trims, with a wide variety of options for modification. It boasts tons of impressive utility features like legendary 4x4 capability, a payload of up to 1,710 lbs, and a maximum towing capacity of over 7,000 lbs when properly equipped.
A 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine with 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque is standard. But drivers can also choose the 3.0-liter EcoDiesel engine, which provides a whopping 443 lb-ft of torque.
2023 Jeep Gladiator Utility and Capability Features
This rugged vehicle is designed for exploring, no matter the conditions or terrain. If you like adventure, this truck could be a great fit. Here are some specs that make this Trail-Rated® pickup truck so capable:
- Water fording: travel through creeks and streams at up to 31.5 inches of depth
- Ground clearance: up to 11.6 inches available ground clearance
- Tru-Lok® electronic locking differentials: provide increased momentum and a groundbreaking desert-tuned suspension.
2023 Jeep Gladiator Exterior Elements
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator is bold, brash, and aggressive by nature. This vehicle clearly stands out, from the iconic seven-slot grill to the totally unique, open-air truck body design. Drivers who appreciate durability, a variety of options, and utilitarian design will love this new Jeep.
Notable exterior features include:
- All-steel five-foot cargo bed with LED lighting, a three-position tailgate, and the available Trail Rail® system
- The choice between no-top, soft-top, and hard-top
- Segment-exclusive fold-down windshield
- Available mods like the MOPAR® door-off mirror kit, a 115-volt exterior power outlet, and 33-inch tires
Test Drive a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Today
If this strong and versatile vehicle sounds right for you, visit our dealership in Sulphur Springs, TX for a test drive today and visit our finance center to learn how to kick off the Jeep financing process. If you’re still not sure, browse our inventory of new and used Jeep vehicles.